Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Double Post!

An apology before my post(s): I fled to the boonies after my schoolwork was finished and experienced a very pleasant week sans internet (except to play Civilization IV with some friends). I have since returned to Stacheville and chained myself back up to my computer. Barring some internet- or Kevin-destroying disaster, there should be no more lapses in posting this summer. Thanks for your imaginary patience.

Kevin Foster


Wealth - 60 Words
Kevin Foster

He passed a wrinkled twenty dollar bill to the cashier and asked for two tickets. She thought that this was antiquated and stupid, as her parents supported her and he worked, but as always when she said, “Quit spending your money on me,” he squeezed her and said, “That's why I have it, kiddo,” and he wasn't lying.


No comments:

Post a Comment