Friday, March 19, 2010

A Treatise on the Merits of Grapes

Grape - 113 words
Ben Azevedo

The thing about grapes, you see, is that they must be absolutely perfect. Any imperfection, wrinkle, bulge, or tear in the skin of a grape, and you might as well have a raisin. I don't like raisins. Grapes, though, grapes are great. I don't even remember the last time I had grapes. Grape juice, sure, or wine, but the last time I just sat down and nommed a bunch of grapes? Can't remember. Ever eaten a frozen grape? Freezing a grape is probably the only way (other than raisins, eew) that you can eat a non-perfect grape (maybe). I guess my grape juice may contain a few wrinkled grapes, but I hope not.

Note: This song, like this word, is completely random.

Pot Kettle Black - Tilly and the Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment